Barely can you find an individual who isn’t fascinated with all the spy gadgets and other superb gadgets featured in spy action and journey flicks people have come to love over the years. These spy gadgets and gadgets can do anything from recording videos and conversations to shooting rockets from a belt pocket. Try to imagine the glee these people would feel upon discovering that these very same spy gadgets are now available in the present market except maybe for the rocket shooting part.
Spy widgets are great tools for surveillance and security operations and are used extensively by law enforcement agencies, security firms, and private detectives. The amazingly affordable costs of these widgets also made them more available to ordinary individuals that anyone can order these products on the Net and use them for a spread of applications.
These products are great for surveillance work and monitoring criminal activities. Ordinary individuals can use these tools to check on cheating spouses, wayward nannies, and nicking employees. These gadgets may also be used to provide for providing additional security to homes and companies. What makes these spy gadgets effective is their power to be easily hid or camouflaged. Spy cameras would be at the very top of list of top selling camouflaged spy gadgets in the market.
Camouflaged Spy Cameras And Their Disguises
Spy cameras has this unique characteristic of being easily hid or camouflaged with another widget, appliance or object that people don’t routinely expect to have a camera hidden beneath its parts. These spy cameras are wireless in operations and usually have radio, Wi-Fi or GSM connectivity. This shortage of wires and connectors make them more mobile and more easily concealable.
These characteristic make them wonderful tools for surveillance work especially in places or areas where standard cameras could not be easily installed or used. The following are fifteen different types of camouflaged spy cameras and their leading edge disguises :
* Tie Pin – Putting cameras or bugs directly in clothing is a good way to camouflage these devices but if this is not convenient, putting them within accessories like tie pins, cuff links, brooches, and other similar items would be better alternatives.
* Calculator – Calculators are standard tools or gadgets in any office or home so they would be perfect items to put a concealed camera or bug and can easily be moved around to get the very finest view point.
* Cell-phone – Almost anybody is carrying a cellphone today so it won’t awaken suspicion if folk find you using your cellphone but don’t notice that you’re taking footage or videos without them noticing it.
* Pot Plant – Plants are good locations to camouflage spy cameras as they would always blend in within any room and have a good vantage point to capture images of people or objects within the room.
* Stick of Gum – who would have thought that an innocent-looking pack of gum sticks, would be supplied with an in-built spy camera? Just like in the films, these gum sticks can be carried anywhere and placed strategically to capture good images of people or areas without anybody spotting it.
* Ciggie Pack – Just like a pack of gum with a concealed spy camera, a pack of cigarettes would also be another perfect place to place a spy camera which you can bring and use on surveillance and monitoring work.
* Cigarette Lighter – You’ve got a stick of gum and a cigarette pack so make it complete by including a ciggie lighter you can use to not only light up your cigarette but also take footage or videos of a person , place or object without anybody having any idea what it is you are actually doing.
* Button – Spy cameras placed within clothing is a good way to camouflage these spy gadgets and disguising them as buttons would be the perfect place where these gizmos can be embedded.
* Cap – Spy cameras can be placed as a part of the planning of the hat allowing users to capture photographs and get footages of people or areas where the hat is facing at.
* T-shirt – Shirts and other clothing can be embedded with concealed cameras without folk knowing about them, regardless of whether they’re within close proximity to the user. T-shirts may also be printed with colourful designs that would help in concealing the camera rather more.
* Alarm Clock – These devices are innocent looking widgets which will appear as a normal addition to any room, except that they can be fitted with a spy camera and still function as any other normal alarm clock.
* Pen – tiny spy cameras can be hidden within absolutely working pens. A good item to slip into any situation or location without people hinting anything about them and they would still work as any other pen.
* Watch – Just like in the spy films where the hero or hero whips up his watch, focus on the suspect or criminal mastermind and take a photograph or video footage, these spy cameras camouflaged as watches are very good tools to have for any surveillance work.
* Car Keys – just about anybody carries a handful of keys anywhere they’re going and it would not awaken any suspicion if you have got your vehicle keys with you on a table or simply sitting on a chair or settee and nobody would suspect you of taking pictures with your spy camera-embedded automobile keys.
* Shades – Glasses are perfect places to put spy cameras as they may be employed while worn or putting them on top of a table and face it towards the individual or location under surveillance
* Medallion – A medallion or a pendant is the best place to hide a spy camera as they can be worn around the neck or included with some keys and have it with you on surveillance work and take footage or footages of persons, places or objects.
* Keycard on Lanyard – folk would be surprised to know that spy cameras can be embedded within a keycard. You can bring anywhere with you or worn with a lanyard and people would not even notice nor imagine that your keycard has an inserted camera.
Factors When Setting Up Or Using Your Concealed Spy Camera
Secreted spy cameras are good tools to use for surveillance or security purposes but they can only be effective if they’re set up properly and remained hid without discovery. Setting the camera properly would also assure you of good photograph, video or audio samples which you may use for processing later .
As a rough guide, the closer you can get to the subject without discovery, the better visible and audio quality you can get. Test your cameras at different angles, distances and settings so you can get the finest results for your work. If you’re using infrared or night vision cameras, make sure that these are used or installed in a dark place as you would only get a glare and lose your image under light. Mikes are commonly poor so it’d be best to test them out first before actually using them.
You would wish to store your caught pictures and footages correctly so ensure that you use the correct sort of memory card for your purposes. Ensure that the memory is large enough to be used for a longer time period. You would not wish to miss valuable items or the camera will just loop and record over your earlier recorded footages.
Spy widgets and especially camouflaged spy cameras can have price tags that ranges anywhere from as low as $20 to as high as couple of hundred bucks depending on the features and included parts and accessories. The prices would comparatively be high if purchased on the high street but you can get fairly low prices for a similar gear if ordered online or from providers abroad.
So if you’re looking for good spy cameras for your own use or for selling on your online store know and learn all about the various options available for you in the market. There are numerous products for sale from local providers though there are trusty providers abroad who can offer you high quality products at incredibly low wholesale costs. Just have your options open and choose your products wisely.